Thursday, June 25, 2015

Do You Even Cardio!?

Cardio...Running...Sweating...Smiling.

I think I have a love/hate relationship with Cardio. Some days I feel like my feet hitting that concrete is the best feeling in the world. I feel like I could move mountains. Other days I feel like I am coming to the end of my run just as I am beginning it. Heavy breathing/tired.

What I like to look forward to is the feelin I get when I complete a work out. There is nothing better...well, almost nothing! I think...if you want to look good..if you want to FEEL good...you have to put a little work in. You want a butt? Squat! You want a strong tummy? Plank! Great arms? Lift!...
Incorporate a little bit of everything in and you will get results.

I am going to share a little recipe that I enjoy...so good!

Fish Tacos! :)

Grilled Tilapia - seasoned to your liking
Fresh Pico
Avacado
Hummus
LIME
tortillas

Oh, don't you dare forget the Lime! Do you hear what I'm saying!? I used to think limes weren't a big deal...and I'm here to tell you that they are! My life in the kitchen has changed ever since my wonderful man introduced me to the lime.

Another piece of information that I would like to share with you is the song I love listening to while I run right now! :) ... "Somebody To Love" - Queen. Oh, Yeah.

GET FIT OR GET OUT <3

No comments:

Post a Comment