Sunday, December 21, 2014

Beach Body Coach! Team Tribe!

I am finally moving forward with my life in the fitness world! I am now a Beach Body coach and am so glad I finally took the leap to make a difference!

If you like my blog and are interested in trying out any Beach Body products, just comment below and we'll get you set up with everything you need!

Also, feel free to check out my Instagram! @chasfitness

SUNDAYS!

Sundays..I have a love/hate relationship with them. No need to explain why haha. Today I had Yoga Fix and although it's not my favorite, you really do get a good stretch in! Active Recovery day!

So, I was reading Fitness Magazine today and stumbled upon something pretty shocking! The information I'm about to share with you is not my own, it's information I got from Fitness Magazine and their source says Center for Science in the Public Interest.

"2,780 calories in the Cheesecake Factory's Bruleed French Toast, one of the nine unhealthiest menu items in America! To make your own French toast (stuffed with strawberries and cream cheese!) for only 300 calories, go to fitnessmagazine/frenchtoast."

Now personally, I don't eat out a lot but I know a lot of people that just love the cheese cake factory! I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with the restaurant, but just take a closer look into what you're eating! You may be eating one mean that contains more than a lot of people's calorie intake per day! (or what it should be)

Let's eat healthy and be healthy together!


No comments:

Post a Comment