Sunday, December 14, 2014

what you do everyday matters more than what you do every once in a while

Hello, sunday! How is everyone doing? Great, I hope!

Today I'm going to talk a little bit about what some of my favorite workouts are within the different days through out 21 day fix.
If you're curious as to what the workouts are, you can google them in images and it'll show you how to do each one! :)

Total Body Cardio Fix: 
Squat To Woodchop 

Upper FIx:
Lat Pull Over

Lower Fix:
Calf Raises with 10 second hold at the end

Pilates:
Plank Series as a whole

Cardio Fix:
Burpees

Dirty 30:
Chest Fly Raise

Leave comments, I would love to hear what moves you like from your workouts!

One thing I love about 21 day fix is that it incorporates weights. I am feeling stronger everyday and I can feel my confidence going up!

Remember, what you eat is a huge part of working out and being healthy! What you eat will inspire your friends and family to eat better too! I just happen to be lucky...my boyfriend loves to cook and loves to eat everything so it's awesome! He cooks us very healthy different meals all of the time!

What is one of your favorite meals?


No comments:

Post a Comment