Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Making Excuses As To Why You Can't Workout

Everyone could get the body that they want.
All you need is hard work, dedication and excitement about what you're doing! (Which is easy because you'll just feel so good!)

I hear so many people say that they don't like the way they look and that they're going to start working out and eating healthier. A lot of times, however, this only lasts a few days to a week or so. I have been there! I know what it's like!

You may find yourself saying things like:
-I'm too tired
-I worked too long today
-I work too early/too late
-I have kids
-I'm sore
-I have plans

Whatever you can come up with...excuses. You're tired? Go to bed earlier! Get some zzzs! They're good for you! You work a lot? So do a lot of people...make the time! It'll improve your mood which will help improve your work ethic! Kids? Get them involved! Kids love being involved! And if they don't like it, don't make them! Its okay to have time to work on yourself while they entertain themselves for a little bit! Sore? Good! Stretch & strengthen! Plans? Work around them. You got this.


So tell me one thing...
A few days/weeks compared to your whole life isn't very much is it!? No! If you want something you've never had then you have to do something you've never done! This is a life change! And an amazing one may I add! :)

YOU WANT THIS. Why not give yourself this!? Fall in love with the process and the results will come. Don't put yourself down. YOU are enough! You can do anything you put your mind to!

If you don't take care of your body, where will you live?

Getting started is always hard...but that's the point. Pushing yourself. Finding out what your body is capable of..because it is capable of so much more than you know! It's your mind you have to convince.

Why not start?
Why not feel amazing?

Remember, a one hour workout is only 4% of your day. You don't find time...you make time.





No comments:

Post a Comment