Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Fit Test

Today I took my fitness test for the second time :) Below are my results from the first test to the second. (Before the slash are my results from the first time around and after the slash are my results from the second time around)

Switch Kicks: 73/90
Power Jacks: 50/55
Power Knees: 97/115
Power Jumps: 19/27
Globe Jumps: 7/9
Suicide: 18/23
Push Up Jacks: 11/15
Low Plank Obliques: 40/64

My results changed a lot I think! I know I can do better and I cannot wait to see what my results are from the next fitness test in two weeks! :)

One thing that I love about working out is the way that I feel after I finish. The confidence I feel is completely wonderful. If you are looking for a booster for your mood...then no doubt, you should put on some workout clothes and start working out. Whether you have a program that you're doing, you have your own workout plan, you lift, run...whatever it is or whatever you're interested in...GO GET IT DONE! :)

*ToneTuesday*


Find the time in your day to accomplish something that you won't regret. After all, a one hour workout is only 4% of your day...Excuses? Nah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment