Thursday, August 28, 2014

I Feel Prettiest When Working Out

I was doing a little browsing on the internet yesterday and happened to stumble upon a article in Women's Health Magazine! Everyone loves music, right!? Right. Well, what music fuels you? What do you listen to when you're pushing through your workout?

This article was published on August 26, 2014 by Robin Hilmantel from www.womenshealthmag.com
It's a list of fifteen songs that according to Women's Health Mag will make you feel sexy while working out! Do you listen to any of these songs while beastin'!?

Beautifully titled: "The Playlist That'll Make Your Feel Your Sexiest"

1)"Busy Earnin" -Jungle
2)"Time To Realize" -Lemaltre
3)"Classic" -The Knocks ft. Powers
4)"I Got You" -Duke Dumont ft. Jax Jones
5)"All About That Bass" -Meghan Trainor
6)"Thunder Clatter" -Wild Club
7)"Music Is Life" -Elliphant ft. Ras Fraiser Jr.
8)"Lose My Breath" -Destiny's Child
9)"Took The Night" -Chelley
10)"Sexy Lady" -Javi Mula ft. Dj Disciple
11)"NRG Radio Edit" -Duck Sauce
12)"Anaconda" -Nicki Minaj
13)"Animals" -Martin Garrix
14)"Gold Skies" -Sander Van Doori and Martin Garrix & Dvbbs ft. Aleesia
15)"Animal (Mark Ronson Remix)" -Mike Snow

Personally, I haven't heard any of these songs besides Anaconda, but I do have a bunch of songs I love to listen to while working out! Here is one list of songs I like :)

1)"The Best Day Of My Life" -American Authors
2)"Dragula" -Rob Zombie
3)"Everything Is Fine" -Josh Turner
4)"Gives You Hell" -All American Rejects
5)"Happy" -Pharrell Williams
6)"I Love It (I Don't Care)" -Icona Pop
7)"Jumpin' Jumpin'" -Destiny's Child
8)"Little Bit Of Everything" -Keith Urban
9)"Radioactive" -Imagine Dragons
10)"Replay" -IYAZ
11)"See You Tonight" -Scotty McCreery
12)"Suddenly I See" -KT Tunstall
13)"Talk Dirty" -Jason Derulo
14)"Fancy" -Iggy Azalea
15)"Touch The Sky" -Brave

Break out that music and get your workout in! Whatever kind fuels you...turn it on and push yourself to your limits and a little past that!

We can do this...together!

Tonight I have Cardio Recovery and it's a deep muscle burner! The moves are slow, but you can feel the burn...a great burn.


No comments:

Post a Comment