Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Workout Wednesday

How is everyone's hump day!? The week is about half over and we're that much closer to the weekend! (For many of us, that's a 3 day weekend for Labor Day) :) My day is going pretty great, I just had some fabulous chili for lunch that my boyfriend made! :) So delicious.

So, today I'm going to gush about how much I love sweating!💧

One thing I start to feel sometimes when I'm working out is how tired I feel, how I am out of breath..and well sometimes how I just don't feel like doing the work. One of the simple things that really keeps me motivated is seeing those beads of sweat dripping as I'm struggling to hold my plank or get those last five squats in...it fuels me! It's awesome knowing that I am changing my body and therefore changing my attitude towards my workouts and my life in general.

Tonight I have Pure Cardio and Cardio Abs. Pure Cardio is my favorite workout from the first half of Insanity DVDs because it's non-stop cardio. I feel very strong here. 💪As far as cardio abs go..well, who doesn't like that burn in your abs!?

Get your workout in!

No comments:

Post a Comment