Tuesday, August 26, 2014

To Discover What's Possible With Your Body, You Must First Conquer Your Mind

Let's get started!

My name is Chasidy and I am here to write a simple blog about fitness. First, I suppose I could start off with a little bit about myself. I spent a lot of time saying that I was going to start and complete a workout program. Finally, something happened in my life where I decided that enough was enough. I wanted to help myself and I did. I completed the Insanity program a few months ago and ever since, all I can think about is working out. 

Within just the first month, this is how much I changed...


One thing I learned while going through the program was that, obviously it's not easy but it's worth it. Getting in a good sweat makes you feel powerful, confident and a sense of overwhelming bliss that I can't explain. 

So, where do I want to start? 

My goal for this blog is to share my story, and hear other people's stories. This page is for motivation and positive comments only.

Comments are always welcome! 

What are your goals? What workout program works for you? 

Let's do this together!!


No comments:

Post a Comment