Thursday, September 25, 2014

"Change comes from self-love, not self-loathing" -Lauren Fleshman

Hey everyone! :) How are you and how are your workouts!?

First I'd like to say a little about the title of this post. If you hate your body and dislike yourself, all your going to think is how you are not good enough...well guess what? You are good enough! You should try to start by recognizing that you are you. You aren't that person you see online or that person you see in your workout videos. You are you and that's amazing! You can help yourself and make yourself feel better...which is exactly what working out does! :) You have the time to do it, you just need to make the time! Don't forget...and I always remind myself of this...a one hour workout is only four percent of your day!

Alrighty, tonight I have a couple tips for you on how to wake up early and workout! (I know what you're thinking...yuck; but hear me out!) I found these tips on pintrest and just couldn't help but share them! :)

HOW TO WAKE UP EARLY AND WORKOUT

*Go To Bed Early
*Prepare The Night Before
*Put Your Alarm Somewhere You Have To Get Up To Turn It Off
*Keep Your Playlist Updated
*Make It A Date (find someone to workout with)
*Keep It Interesting


:) I found that the more I forced myself to wake up in the morning the better my days went! I had more energy for work and for life in general. I also had a positive outlook and more patience.

Today, I'd also like to share a song with you that I love to listen to that makes me feel unstoppable! :)

It's called "Touch the sky" from the movie Brave.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7BrZf2ZVwI

Above is the link to the song if you're interested! :)


Go Press Play...you won't regret it!

At first they'll ask you why you're doing it. Later, they'll ask you how you did it.

1 comment: