Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Stop Wishing, Start Doing

A little delayed I know but my picture from last night is up...I have the best boyfriend who makes some wonderful food 💛👌

The weekend is always a hard time for me to keep up with my workouts because I seem to find excuses as to why I can't do it... So that is my next hill to climb.

Hopefully all of you got your workout in and showed me up! Labor day was a pretty relaxed day...which is never a bad thing. We got the house all clean, I got a nap in (man I wish I could have one every day!)

Breakfast today was awesome: mixed fruit...pineapple, melon, strawberry, and kiwi! Very delicious.

What workout  do you have today? What is going to push you and keep you motivated this tuesday? #ToneTuesday

Updates will be posted later tonight on my workout and goals! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment