Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Max Cardio Conditioning! *InsanityLove*

Today was a really busy day at work and what not. I was on a roll! I got everything I needed to get done at work plus more and I even talked a lot to my coworkers about them starting workouts and how to stay motivated and such. I love hearing what other people do as far as working out goes.

One thing that kind of threw me off today is people's negative comments as to me posting on Facebook about working out all the time. I like to post about it because it makes me feel good and helps keep me motivated. I don't really agree with negative comments on social media sites which is why I try not to do it. In my opinion, if you don't like what I'm posting...unfollow/unfriend me. :)

After work tonight, I got home and did max cardio conditioning with Malia. She did awesome and stayed motivated the whole time! Sometimes she tends to get a little hard on herself but who doesn't. I think it's awesome to get kids involved and they help keep you inspired as well!

Dinner tonight is going to be wonderful. My amazing boyfriend is awesome at cooking and he loves to eat healthy too! :)


What workout did you do today? Eating healthy helps fuel you! Go get it! You can do it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment