Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Never Give Up!

Hey everyone! Tonight I had Max Interval Plyo and it's killer...as usual. Lately, Malia has really been getting a awesome workout in with me! One thing I noticed was that if she's ever feeling like she can't do something I always tell her to improvise and get very excited! She gets really into it when I tell her what she's doing right and when I help her get the moves down the right way. Not only do I help her, but she helps me and that alone is wonderful! This girl knows how to rock it!

I'd have to say that out of all the different workouts, plank work is my favorite. It's kind of funny that I like this one so much because when I was in high school I HATED them! I guess hard work pays off!? :) Malias plank has gotten so good! We always talk about how we're getting strong together!

Do you workout with anyone?? I like to work out alone, but when I workout with someone else I find myself pushing even harder! :)

If you haven't yet, go push play!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment