Thursday, September 11, 2014

Pushing Through

This week is a little off of the schedule for me because I started a day later than I wanted so I just moved everything one day down. Insanity kicked my ass tonight. My muscles are so sore that it hurts to walk up and down stairs. Tonight I didn't feel like pushing play...however, I did! It's kind of weird to say but Malia (my boyfriends 6 year old daughter) really pushed me tonight. I didn't feel like I could make it through certain things and then I looked over and saw her in a plank when I felt like I couldn't hold myself and I pushed harder. She seriously saved me tonight and it was completely awesome.

We both have our workout schedules hanging on the fridge now and every night we complete a workout, we put a sticker on the day. If we don't workout...no sticker. I guess it's a small reward. Not to mention that even though I am 22, I love stickers...and of course so does she.

Dinner tonight? Homemade chicken, spinach and alfredo pizza.

One piece of advice I guess I can put out there is to push even harder on the days you feel like you can't even push play. Even though you might be super sore when you're done...the satisfaction of knowing that you did it is completely awesome.

What do you do when you feel like you can't push play? Have you pushed play today?

Cardio is bitter sweet :)


No comments:

Post a Comment