Tuesday, September 9, 2014

When Life Knocks You Down, Do A Burpee!

Got in Max Plyo Interval today and oh my goodness...I'm a zombie. I forgot how hard the second half is compared to the first. The extra time added to the workout makes such a difference...15 seconds is added onto each move (if I remember right) and it's a killer. The one thing I really do like about the second half compared to the first is that I can really feel my muscles tightening and holding as I am in my plank or squat etc. It's awesome.

I really like the fact that I have a support group on facebook and that there are so many motivational people on twitter and instagram. I have found that keeping up with other people and letting others know what I am doing helps me stay motivated...if you're having trouble, find a group. Follow people on social media sites. Read about fitness on pintrest and in magazines. The more you do with fitness and the more  you think about it...the more motivated you're going to stay. At least that's what works for me!

For dinner tonight? Grilled cheese, egg and hummis with a side salad. yummmm! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment